2oz frosted jar. Each blend is special in its own way and creates healing & moisturizer without that dreaded greasy feeling. See below in the 'product differences' section for individual product information.
*Curious what Oils to choose?
Check out the Product Differences tab!
Due to the nature of these products, there are no returns/refunds. However, we take the satisfaction of our clients very seriously...if you are not satisfied with your product(s), please contact us.
*It is the customers responsibility to alert us of ANY allergies. Some oils, butters, essential oils, etc should NOT be used while trying to conceive, pregnant and/or nursing and should not be used with certain health issues (ex: high/low blood pressure, epilepsy, etc). You should ALWAYS check with your doctor first, BEFORE you purchase/use these products if one of the above applies.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Contains - Hamamelis Virginiana (non-alcoholic witch hazel), cera alba (beeswax*), lavandula (lavender), Cucumis sativus (cucumber seed oil*).
May Contain (depending on oils you choose) - Prunus dulcis/carthamus tinctorius (almond/sunflower oil), cocos nucifera (e.v coconut oil*), argania spinosa (argan oil), Punica granatum (pomegranate oil*), squalane oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil
If this item is customized in any way, your label on your specific product will reflect the new ingredients.
- With cleansed finger tips, apply a VERY small amount to face and rub in upward circular motion.
- Apply more as needed, but always start off small to avoid a greasy look.
- Apply 1-2x daily (more or less, as needed).
- If you find that you look greasy or it's not soaking in, you may be using too much! Try using less, or see our note below*
*If this moisturizer is too heavy for the daytime, try using it as a night time mask. In the morning you'll have fresh, hydrated skin!
**Comedogenic Rating - this rating is from 0-5. 0 being least likely to clog pores. 5 being highly likely to cause pore clogging. Please keep this in mind when choosing your oils. A comedogenic of a 2 or under is ideal for most skin types!
Simply Pure Face Moisturizer - Lightens dark circles, damaged skin cells, acne and blackheads. Make this moisturizer even more potent and choose to add in emu oil. This oil is so potent that it helps to promote healing 7 layers deep into the skin, pulling down all the other important ingredients with it!
Baby Glow Face Moisturizer - Helps protect the skin from both environmental and free-radical damage. Soothes rough, dry or chapped skin. Good for all skin types, it even may aid those with mild eczema and rosacea. Especially great for babies during winter or harsher months. VERY THICK, but a little goes a long way.
**Choose Your Oils!
- Argan oil: For most skin types. Helps treat acne & acne scars. Regulates the production of sebum which helps prevent further breakouts & helps smooth out skin's texture. *We recommend using this oil if you are prone to acne or have oily skin. Those prone to ezcema, dermatitis or dry/damaged skin should go for an oil like almond oil.*
Comedogenic Rating, 0.
- Sunflower oil: For most skin types. Helps keep your skin balanced & moisturized while fighting acne causing bacteria.
Comedogenic Rating, 0-2.
- Almond oil: For dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. Great for cell regeneration, softening the skin & allowing better hydration. Comedogenic Rating, 2.
- Pomegranate oil: For most skin types, especially mature. Contains a lot of omega-5, making it extremely nourishing for the skin. Encourages new cell regeneration & helps reduce the signs of aging.
Comedogenic Rating, 1.
- Avocado oil: For drier, acne prone individuals. Great for skin tone renewal, diminishing pore size, remove impurities from skin over time. Best used at night time due to comedogenic rating.
Comedogenic Rating, 2-3.